Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Kitchen Tea and Bridal Shower themes

I've always been a bigger fan of kitchen teas or bridal showers, than of bachelorette parties...I don't see the point of celebrating your last moments of singleness if you want to get married. I rather want to celebrate getting married! :) But that's just me.

So since my kitchen tea is coming closer (and hopefully a few important people stumble upon this post) I thought I'd see which themes I like. Here are a couple of cute ideas:

Button Theme:
The Wedding Chicks featured a bridal shower photographed by Jessica Claire Photography with a button theme. You can really have fun with decor on this one!
http://www.weddingchicks.com
http://www.weddingchicks.com

Perfect Chemistry Theme:
Style Me Pretty.com featured a chemistry themed bridal shower. If you or hubby to be is into this field of work it could be a fun theme!
http://www.stylemepretty.com
http://www.stylemepretty.com
http://www.stylemepretty.com
50's Housewife Theme:
OffBeatBride.com featured this fun theme with pin up girl centre pieces! :)

http://offbeatbride.com
http://offbeatbride.com
Hostess with the Mostess also has fab ideas for a 1950's theme
http://blog.hwtm.com/
Love Birds Theme:
Another from Hostess with the Mostess, and one of my favourites (since I have a tiny obsession with birds) is this cute Love Birds theme.
http://blog.hwtm.com

http://blog.hwtm.com
http://blog.hwtm.com

So these are just a few cute themes that I think are fun. But the possibilities are endless!

The guys over at Bride's PA have some great Kitchen Tea tips and theme ideas.
The Wedding Directory has a great post on the differences between kitchen teas, bridal showers and bachelorette parties. ( I like their Pamper Party ideas)

What is your favourite bridal shower theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment