| Photo by Nikki Meyer Photography |
| Photo by Nikki Meyer Photogrphy |
When I started collecting inspiration images for my wedding dress, lace was the top requirement.
![]() |
| My Pinterest page with wedding dress inspiration |
My second visit to a boutique was a special occasion. My mom visited for the weekend and we used the opportunity to do all things wedding related that we otherwise wont be able to do with her living a 1000km from me. One of them was seeing me try on wedding dresses. So I made an appointment with the sweet Lubellos Bridal Boutique in Pretoria East. The service and the style of dresses makes you feel like the only bride in the world at that moments. Its really quite special! I tried on 3 dresses and out of those 3 one amazingly beautiful! I never really knew what brides ment when they say they found 'the one'...but that day I did...it's as if the dress chose me. It was perfect, I felt like a supermodel princess and it made me look amazing! No photos were allowed but they had this photo on their website of the dress.
| Lubellos Bridal Collection- Slava |
Stay tuned for part 2!
Did you have a 'the one' dress experince?

No comments:
Post a Comment