Friday, 11 May 2012

Looking for an affordable wedding dress?

Why not consider a second hand dress? I found a great website for South African brides that want to buy or sell a wedding dress. Buying a second hand dress is really a great way to get a stunning gown at a fraction on of the price. And if you think about it...the dress has really only been worn once!

The website is StillWhite.co.za
Here are a few great dresses i found that are stylish and best of all cheap!

First up: This great ruffled dress!

Price: R2700 (BARGAIN!)
Size: 8

Description from the website:

Beautiful and elegant dress that's one of a kind.

Strapless dress with a fitted and flare silhouette with a sheer chapel train. The sweetheart lace up bodice is made up of beaded lace and can easily be adjusted to fit ZA sizes 30-36 as it was designed with extra panels of fabric on the inside.


The layered tulle and beaded lace skirt is fitted and flared at mid thigh with a chapel train (1m long) and has a bustle put in (ie you can hook the train up) The skirt was shortened a little for me: I'm 172cm with my shoes.


Bust: 87cm Waist: 69cm Hip: 97cm Height: 172cm


Anti yellowing bag and beaded veil included
Check it out here.

Next we have beautiful Chiffon dress! I actually pinned this one on my wedding Pinterest boards!

Price: R2000 (score!)
Size: 6
Description from the website:
The dress has never been worn as I am pregnant and when I got the dress it did not fit my body anymore.
 Check it out here.

Another stunning lace covered dress.

Price: R3000
Size: 10
Description from the website:
It's a one piece strapless, hart shape top with mermaid type bottom part.

It's covered in lace and is a size 10


It has been dry cleaned and only worn once and is in a excellent condition.


With the dress I will include a matching vale FREE 

Check it out here.

So head over to StillWhite.co.za and browse around. You might just find your dream dress that wont break the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment