Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Invitation Inspiration {Wedding}

I've been having so much fun with all the ideas for wedding stationery. There are so many pretty designs and the more I find, the harder it has become to decide what I want! Especially the invitation. We have decided to do printed invitations but will probably have an email save the date.

Here are a few stunning invitation ideas:
Watercolour invitations from, lovejenna.blogspot.com; kelseygarrityillustration.blogspot.com; 100layercake.com; pinterest.com; & designworklife.com
 I love that your invitations can be a piece of art.

Then the other cute idea is to have a illustrated invitation like these from, ohsobeautifulpaper.com, snippetandink.com, ruffledblog.com & greenweddingshoes.com

My favourite choice in proudly South African designing is this invitation from Travis & Maike's wedding (the welovepictures duo)  also featured on The Pretty Blog.




And my favourite SA design house is Seven Swans.

 Anelle, the owner of Seven Swans wedding stationery, also got married recently and I love all those stunning stationary details! You know she's passionate about design when the stationery is more important than the dress. :) Check it out here.

What has been your experience with printed vs. emails/website invitations?

No comments:

Post a Comment